Finance manager (m/f/d) in Automotive in High Growth Unicorn
Please apply here on „OFFICEbawü“ with the „Apply Now“ link/button at the top right.
A well-known domestic unicorn company in the field of autonomous driving is rapidly occupying the autonomous driving market through its core technology, and is moving in the direction of realizing unmanned driving. At present, the company has received investment from large German car companies such as Daimler. It is developing related businesses in Germany and rapidly expanding its local team. It is looking forward to the participation of elites who are engaged in or intend to engage in autonomous driving.
- Establishment and continuous improving of financial policies and processes to support the Company’s business development
- Responsible for the company's daily financial activities and accounting process to ensure truthfulness, accuracy and timeliness, including purchasing, contract review, payment review, cash management, and etc.
- Promoting the collaboration between the Company and other group companies to enable transparency and increase efficiency
- Responsible for the preparation of management account, organization of annual financial budgeting of the Company, and budget management
- Assist in project management, conduct financial risk and opportunity analysis
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, economics, finance or business administration.
- 3 years or above of work experience, with financial work experience in the professional financial institution, technology company accounting and business analysis work experience is preferred;
- Have fast learning ability and excellent communication and coordination ability, good at discovering and proactively solving problems
- English is the working language, and German can be used as a bonus item
This Job resp. positions as 'Finance manager (m/f/d) in Automotive in High Growth Unicorn' is vacant in following addresses: 70173 Stuttgart in Baden-Württemberg.
Brief profile of DMTG GmbH
Wir sind ein Personal-Service-Plattform und auf der Suche nach hochqualifizierten Fachkräfte, insbesondere aus den Bereichen Automotive/Selbstfahrendes Auto, Finanz- und IT.
Spheres of competence
Please refer to OFFICEbawü in your application
Publication date: 18-01-2022